Essentials of Strategic Planning
This free webinar, first airing on October 30, 2019, outlines a simple, data-driven process to investigate, discuss and decide on a new strategic plan. Key learnings include the following:
– Data – What key questions do you need to answer to inform strategic planning?
– Participants – Who needs to participate in strategic planning?
– Roles – What are differences in roles/responsibilities by participants?
– Discussions – What onsite, in-person instructional design improves the likelihood of consensus?
– Vetting – What are considerations regarding the review or vetting of your draft strategic plan?
– Implementation – How do you begin translating your strategic plan into action?
You will review considerations and trade-offs in each area and leave the webinar with a clear understanding of a strategic planning process you can modify for use in your own association.